Monday, March 9, 2009

We've apparently gotten an award...

Which is funny, because I tend to worry our blog isn't interesting enough for people to read on a regular basis. Who'da thunk?

Anywho... We have been awarded the following by Audrey's Country Crafts:



Here are the rules for this award/tag:

List 7 things you love and then pass the award on to 7 people..tagging them and letting them know they won!
You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!

So 7 things I love.

1) My Fall Out Family
2) my dogs Geri, Freki, Harley and Maddison...all 300lbs of them
3) being able to work from home in my pajamas
4) reading
5) my evening bath
6) being a part of Etsy
7) my laptop computer :)

Who will I tag?

1- Clemart Designs
2-Aunti Di
3 - LilBees
4- Darklingwoods
5 - Jleighdesigns
6 - mrsb
7 - danilykewoah


Weee :) Thanks Audrey!

4 comments:

Diamondaj said...

What kind of dogs do you have?

Heathen's Hearth said...

2 huskies, a St Bernard and a Presa Canario

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Aww thanks! I will do this now :)

Jenni said...

posted http://liletsyshop.blogspot.com/2009/03/kreativ-time.html :)