Saturday, March 14, 2009

War of the Heathens - Pink Sugar vs Sandalwood - 3/14/09

This is getting serious. I mean, freaking serious!
















Pink Sugar still holds the lead at 14, but barely! Sandalwood is creeping up at a strong 11 sales and Pink Sugar is thinking of ways to get further ahead!


C'mon...show your support for Misty (Pink Sugar) or Amy (Sandalwood) and check out our Weekly Specials section where both scents are 25% off!


Don't forget to Cast your vote here and if you pick the winner, you could win a 1.5oz travel bar of Both soaps!


(thanks again to the lovely and talented clemartdesigns for the awesome graphic!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I support Pink sugar~ anything pink for me!

Jenni said...

Well, pink IS my favorite color, but (having not smelled either one) I think I would prefer the scent of sandalwood. I know I like the LOOK of the black one better!
By the way, I like the darker banner better too...the pink one is too monochromatic.
So I'm voting for sandalwood to win, because that's the banner i'd rather see all the time. :)