Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The New Paypal?

So, I just signed up for a new service, which operates similar to paypal, but without all the fees. I wonder how well it will work with Etsy, or if it will be a hassle to use. Anything that will eventually cut down on the sometimes exhorbitant fees we all have to pay can't be a bad thing, so I guess I will see how it goes.

In the meantime, click the button to get more information! Maybe if more of us use it, it will become an integrated option for our Etsy shop.



Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

2 comments:

Karla said...

I love RME...so far it hasnt caught on with a lot of customers, Paypal is too entrenched, but I think it will eventually. As far as I know it doesnt work for international customers yet- that may have changed or may change soon tho:)

Amy said...

Good information to have Thyme. Thanks.

:)