Monday, September 8, 2008

I don't wanna grow up

I'm a Toy's R Us kid! *sings*

Ok, ok. some of us are more of a kid at heart than others, but even if we aren't, at least we can still look younger. According to Dr. Robyn Tisdale Scott, using products with shea butter in it can help us slow down the aging process.

"Organic Shea Butter is a moisturizer, but studies show that it can do much
more. It actually has anti-aging properties which fight lines and wrinkles, dull
skin and dryness. This will help immensely in the fight against aging. Shea
Butter contains
Vitamins A and E, and is a great source of specific healthy fats and acids which are great for your skin. In fact, some studies show that you can tell a difference in the way your skin looks in just 4 to 6 weeks. Smoother, softer and supple skin can all be achieved with Shea Butter, and it also protects your skin from the sun."


You can read the full article here.


1 comment:

Clair de la Lune said...

I am excited to try your shea butter soaps and especially your scrubs when you come out with those. I had NO IDEA you had so many different kinds to choose from! I didn't know that about shea butter either...that must be why my skin absolutely glows after I use my Avon Planet Spa African Shea Butter Body Scrub. I no longer sell Avon so I would be willing to try yours now. Looking forward to it! :)