Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Chuggin' along

Ms. Kim over at MyCozyCreations did a fabulous job with her post about us...she's gotten over 50 comment/entries and that's just since yesterday. I am still amazed...sometimes I feel like Sally Field in her Oscar acceptance speech...."They like it...they really like it!" :-D

We were contacted by an Etsy seller who asked if she could feature us in her blog. I can't begin to tell you how flattered I am by that! Keep reading, I'll have a post up in a week or so letting everyone know about it...and of course, there will be a give-away with it also.

We recieved a convo from Vickie from The Rustic Home who purhased some of our products. She just sent a message to let us know how much she and her daughter loved our lotion and soap. Talk about your warm fuzzy! I think I almost shed a tear or two...it was really a wonderful way to start my day. She has some amazing things in her shop and is running a great special right now through the end of September. Stop by and see!

No comments: