Saturday, November 29, 2008

Water Water Everywhere, and not a drop to drink.

or something like that.

In our case it was supplies supplies everywhere, and not an organization in sight! Or at least, that's how it felt. So I fixed that today. Welcome to the new office/assembly line/storage facility of Heathens Hearth! (aka, what used to be the formal dining room...its still under construction, but this is most of it).
This is the postal area (you know, where we go postal!). All of our shipping and packaging supplies are stored here...along with business cards, promos, etc.
Temporary Storage, until I can get shelves for all our ready made stock. :) Also miscellaneous supplies like herbal tea bags, jars, and buckets of pre cut soap.
The staging area (aka the dining room table). This is where pictures will be done (great afternoon sunlight), baskets created, gift boxes stored, and etc.
A slightly wider angle showing off my antique china hutch :-) I'm so proud of that thing. I got it for a steal! Especially for a Duncan Fife (Phyfe)!
That's all for now! More later :)

2 comments:

Michelle Brunner said...

I always love to see how people organize their supplies! It motivates me to get more organized! I finally just redid my art studio to make it more workable and it really does make such a difference!

Amy said...

Yeah. It finally got under my skin so I wrangled my hubby into helping me move furniture around and get everything cleaned up and organized.

I'll get to test the system tonight. We have lots of orders to get out and things to make. So we'll see how it goes!