Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I need a trailer.

To haul things in to the Post Office on days when the hubby isn't playing hookey from work. I could also stand to have about 12 more arms. :-)

So it appears that shopping season is in full swing, and Misty and I (mostly Misty) have been hopping the last week. We have gotten sales every day for the past 11 days, quite a few of those days there were more than one...and custom orders have us feeling like we're juggling. We're obviously excited, and, based on the number of treasuries we've been in lately, we're not the only ones. It could go to a girl's head. Really.

Especially the part where a week ago we were excited to hit 50 orders after being open just over 3 months, and here we sit, only 3 away from 100. Its amazing.

What's even more amazing though, is that, as Misty so aptly titled another post earlier this month "They Like US!". I think I can speak for both of us, and say that we are grateful to those people who have purchased from our store, to those who plan to, and even those who just like to browse the pretty pictures (which, thankfully, we're getting better at).


It is so amazing to wake up in the morning, check on our etsy shop, and find convo's like this waiting for us:

"I just wanted to let you know that this soap is AWESOME!!! I tried it last night for the first time and I absolutely love it. I can't believe how soft and moisturized my skin feels after just the first time using it and the smell is just lovely! I am so hooked! This is by far the best soap out there that I've tried so far to date. You rock! :)Keep up the great work!"


I think, in some ways, comments like that are even more exciting than the sales. (Though, by all means, please do continue to buy.)


That's all from me for now. I'm back off to make more of the Mini Holiday Soaps. Those little stocking stuffers have been very popular. And, I discovered they're perfect for going along with our business cards in packages. So, with that, I leave you with a few pictures.


Preparing the soap!








Yuletide in Goats Milk: For those who think the green might be too pretty for a man to want to use, we've made it in nice solid white - because no woman should pass up a chance to smell this scent on her man.


~Amy
Ps. Stay tuned to this blog for information on our upcoming holiday give - away! It will be just as fabulous as the others!

No comments: