Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend.

Well, Misty is officially on her way to Michigan. That leaves me with the bulk of the stuff to do for any orders that come in between now and Sunday.


I suppose its my turn, I've been leaving her to fend far to often lately.


In that vein, I spent tonight making *more* body frosting.


First, I had a special order from a friend of a friend who has severe eczema/psoriasis flares...so I custom created a soap/frosting combo for him that includes both our goats milk and shea butter in the soap, as well as Tea Tree and Peppermint Essential Oils.


Then I moved on to Lavender and blueberry (not together, separate) body butters. I finished out the night with our Cafe Mocha.


Our kitchen is a riot of scent. This is not helped the least by the fact that the new shipment had a leaky bottle, and the cardboard container/sleeve was saturated in Midsummer's Night fragrance oil. I love that smell, but my god in the wrong quantity it can be overwhelming.


Tomorrow is soap. More Pomegranite Vanilla, Strawberry Cream, Sandalwood, Blueberry Cobbler, and more.


Weee! And its not even Black Friday yet. Come on ya'll... get your orders in early. :-D


~Amy


Oh yes, and we're in a treasury! Thank you Dashery! Show it some love - pretty please :) (sorry the pic is so small... Misty usually handles that part...lol)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a Happy Turkey Day!