Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Sales & Specials!

Its that time of the week again!  Here are some fab sellers from Etsy who are offering sales and specials tonight.  Please check shops for more information!

First up is the lovely Rose from 2kute!  She's offering 20% off all orders of $10 or more.  (Which reminds me I need to get more scrubbies for my facial care gift sets!)



Next up is Kristen from ModMomMe!  She's offering Free USPS shipping for all fans on her Facebook page, which can be found here.

I have a key fob like this one from her and I love it! Haven't lost my keys in months! ;)



A couple of lovely soap sellers are up next:

Lindsay from BLSoaps is offering a FREE 4oz Shea Butter Lotion with all purchases over $25!  You should try it - its fabulous!  Personally, I have tried both that and this Jezebel soap - love it!




and last feature for the evening (but certainly not the least!) is MorganStreet  who is offering 10-25% off!

I haven't tried any of her soaps yet, but maybe after I'm done with the Jezebel I'll try this one:



Enjoy!  Happy Saturday Shopping!  Me... I think I'll do 15% off all sets and baskets.  :-D  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great sales! And you are awesome for doing this to help us out. Mwah!!!

Pili said...

Too bad I worked last night and missed all the offers!