Monday, December 7, 2009

Weee!

The First Snow!

It's not going to stick, and its light and kinda crunchy like ice... but its snow!  Happy Winter (officially - well, in about a week at the Solstice).

I'm sure everyone is going to become very tired of me posting "I swear I'm going to post something fascinating really soon!"... but I am!

I have some really good things coming!  First up is a returning product - Lip Balms!  This time though, they are going into tubes by popular demand :-D

Flavors -
Almond Biscotti
Clove
Marshmallow Fluff
Butter Toffee Crunch
Cream de Menthe
Orange
Caramel
Cinnamon Candy
Hazelnut Latte
Peppermint
Chai Tea
Jolly Rancher
Pumpkin Cheesecake
Cherry
Lemon
Ruby Pomegranate

 the returning and new mix of lip balms :-) 

Pictures and listings coming this week.  They'll be listed at $3 each or 2 for $5.  :-)

Also, a new product is on its way! as well as the full scent list for 2010!  :-D  Stay tuned!

And pssst..  I don't have a lot of time on my hands lately!  So what am I missing out there in the blog world?  What do you want me to know?

No comments: