Friday, February 27, 2009

So Amy said to me last night, "You realize we've sold over 100 items in the last 10 days, right?" I knew that we had sold a lot this month...we have had an AMAZING February....but I didn't really realize just HOW much we have sold.

106 items in the last 10 days. It's unreal. Surreal. What we thought was a hobby and way to make some extra cash here and there just may be turning into something a whole helluva lot more.

I had always thought, "Wow, wouldn't it be great if I could get paid to actually do this?" though I never really thought it would be a possibility. Now, I am wondering if it may actually be possible. Maybe 6 months or a year down the road, I can work just part time and put even more effort into Heathen's Hearth.

Truly...we have all of you to thank. For supporting us, loving our products and spreading the word. Thank you so much!

1 comment:

tscrapper said...

Wow, congrats on the phenomenal sales!