Monday, February 9, 2009

2kute Kreations!

One of the sweetest ladies on Etsy is Rose from 2kute kreations. I met Rose in Etsy Chat and over the last 4 or 5 months, built a friendship with her. I not only adore Rose, but I adore her work, too!




I've been a customer of 2kute kreations a few times over, and I will continue coming back...Rose has a wonderful attitude and quality, beautiful, items. I have one of her face scrubbies hanging in my shower!



Best of all, she LOVES to do custom work...here are some things she made for my newborn niece....



I love 2kute's work so much, I have included her face scrubbies in our Sandalwood Large Spa Basket and our Coffee Lovers Large Spa Basket.
Wonderful seller, beautiful work, and affordable prices....really...what are you waiting for?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much dear. You are the best.
And my crocheted scrubbies and soap savers could not have better company than your soaps.