Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wholesale Orders: Now we're really a business!

Ok, so we've been a "real" business for a while now. But this morning we got our first wholesale order for our Chocolate Covered Strawberry Goat's Milk Soap. 20 bars total, so not a huge order in the grand scheme of things, but for us, its huge!

We're hovering right on the edge of 400 sales after just under 6 months of being active, 1 consignment account about to be opened, and now a wholesale order. I don't think we could be more over the moon if we tried!

So many plans, so much to talk about. Stay tuned.

I'm working on a series of topics I want to start talking about, from pthalates, SLES, skin care, natural vs chemical products, and more. :-)

1 comment:

tscrapper said...

Congrats! I'm hoping to get my first wholesale order soon, too.