Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's just not fair!

I sit here in pain from having wisdom teeth removed and I am on a strict liquid and soft food diet for a few days. I am in Etsy Chat shooting the poop with my fellow Etsy peeps when DoubleDippedSweets comes in. She has one of THE BEST shops on Etsy. Period.
I think she is tormenting me...Evil Temptress of Deliciousness that she is!

I mean...take a look at some of this stuff!
Caramel Apple Caramel Popcorn




So anyway, Ms. Evil Temptress is having a giveaway on her blog and of course I had to enter it! Click here to enter!
I know what my next food purchase will be when I can chew again! LOL

6 comments:

moxylyn said...

I would eat all the chocolate off that apple!

Auntie Dis said...

Hope your toofers feel better soon! Double Dipped Sweets' apples are da bomb! :)

Unknown said...

Aww, I hope you get better asap, because look at those oreos! My goodness, those look good.

Victoria said...

I must have those oreos. Look at those, so much for my diet. :)

Hope your feeling better soon.

The Milkshake said...

I have 2 pulled out a few months ago...

I KNOW the pain!
only liquid, not being able to open your mouth much, the pain...

Not looking forward to the other side...

Cut Copy Create said...

ha too tempting!!