Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yet another way to network

While browsing the Etsy forums the other day, I ran across a thread about Plumdrop.com. I had never heard of it, so I checked it out. The reason I hadn't heard of it is because it's brand new. Simply put, it's a networking site for online sellers. I'm pretty happy with the user-friendliness of the site and like it so far. I've uploaded about half of our items in the photos section (it's slow going since my work computer is tempermental) and hope to finish the rest today.

You can find us there at http://www.plumdrop.com/members/heathenshearth

Does anyone else out there have a plumdrop page? If so, let me know, I'd love to add you :)

-Misty

1 comment:

Karla said...

I love it- thanks for posting this..I went and signed up, and added you as a friend:-)