Thursday, October 9, 2008

I can't make up my mind...imput needed!

The next scent on our soap list is Apple. Perfect for Fall! I have a fresh and tart green apple fragrance that is lovely all on it's own, but my mind is going beyond that...which is where I am running into trouble, lol.

Do I keep our newest soap a simple Tart Green Apple? Do I add some cinnamon and clove essential oil to the mix and create Spiced Apple? Do I go one step further and add some ground oats to it and make it Apple Cobbler?

What would you all prefer?

3 comments:

Lucky Girl said...

Apple Cobbler sounds too good to resist!

Amy said...

Apple Crisp.

Apple, a bit of cinnamon, a dash of clove, a small hint of orange, and oats...colloidal oatmeal would probably be good for that one. :)

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Couldn't you do all three? They all sound wonderful!