Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I had a Dream....

It was a lovely dream. I dreamed that I woke up and rolled over and looked at the clock and it was 828am.

Then I woke up, and because that lovely feeling of "omg I slept past 8am" was still with me, I lay in bed for another 20 minutes without moving while I woke up completely.

And then I rolled over and looked at the clock... and it was only 8:02.

Damnit!

To make matters worse... I have a metallica song stuck in my head and its making me crazy because I can't find any of the music that I know I have hidden in my back up drive somewhere.

Oh well. Going to work on my now much smaller to do list of doom today (sales dropped off rather hard yesterday after a brilliantly busy week last week) and then work on a portion of the consignment order I have pending... and then I'm going to make wax tarts! :) yay.

1 comment:

Shana said...

Hey, try playlist.com or pandora.com for an instant music fix...they're free...I love them. :D