Thursday, April 9, 2009

Etsy Inspirations! The Artists of Etsy Immortalized in Soaps!

I have to say, that making the decision was difficult for me. Everyone gave us some great answers for how they inspire people and some even better soap design ideas!

But our 5 choices were:

LilBees - aka Mommy Bee here on Blogger.

BeadedTail

WildAnimus - aka Tanya here on Blogger.

ToadstoolsnTreestump
- aka Toadstools here on Blogger

and

CREATEaTHOUGHT



Thank you to everyone who entered for your entry and for inspiring others in your work and your life!

The last of the Etsy Inspirations soaps will be up as soon as we can get them...We have been a little busy around here, and are facing a slight backlog in production, so we'll keep you posted :) when we get them in the shop!

...

Speaking of Etsy inspirations soaps... We have already had 2 major orders that included 2 of them.

Our Heartsabustin Soap will soon be on its way to a beautiful consignment shop and just last night the Jupita Soap was included as part of a large wholesale order for a gift boutique in Lynchburg Virginia!

:-)

6 comments:

Jenni said...

YIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Oh I'm so excited!! Thank you, that's awesome!!!!!
(I guess I better get some more sewing done and get more stuff in my shop, eh? LOL!!!)

BeadedTail said...

Oh what wonderful news! Thank you so much for choosing me! It's such an honor! I can't wait to see the soaps you create!

Tanya said...

I'm so excited! I can't believe I was chosen! Thank you so much. I can't wait to see what my soap looks like. This is great news!

Tanya aka The Wild Animus

CREATEaTHOUGHT said...

HUTTAT!!!!!!
Dunno what that means, pretty excited though!

NotQuitePhotoJENic said...

Im popular.. It is cause I give great shower!! haha

Congrats.

Unknown said...

Yipeee!!! I'm sooo excited! Thank you for choosing me/my shop!