Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Etsy Day!

For more information on Etsy day, you can check out this article in the Etsy Storque (which is their blog, I have no clue why its called a Storque).

Anyway...

To Celebrate Etsy Day we're offering 25% off both shops until Midnight tonight. We'll combine shipping if you order from both shops, so if you've been eying something special, now's the time to get it!

While you're here, check out the following give aways we're involved in:

From Audrey's Country Crafts Blueberry Bath Salts and a LOAD of other goodies from various Etsy shops...

From J Leigh Designs: 1 jar of Bazooka Bubblegum bath soaps

And of course, our own give away, link to be found over there on the right side of our blog.

:-D

Happy Etsy Day! Support handmade!

3 comments:

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

~I gave you an award: http://jleighdesignz.blogspot.com/2009/04/works-of-heart-award.html

LoveandLustDesigns said...

Dang I just missed it! I've been waiting for a good sale to place my next order :) Hopefully I'll catch your SNS tonight!

greentwiggy@yahoo.com said...

hey i was just cruising thru from mysticwicks.com, went and looked at your etsy shop and while i can't narrow my fav. down to 1 got it down to 3, the dirty-headed hippie goat's milk soap, the cafe mocha goat's milk soa, and sugar scrub. will be placing an order for some soapy goodness when my paypal cash clears. :)