Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Swirling Colors and Creamy Dreamy Orange Goodness!

I'm still working on swirling colors which isn't the easiest when working with M&P soap, but I kind of like the marbled look I get when pouring two colors into the mold at the same time. Sometimes it works...sometimes not so much.


With our Chocolate Mint Goat's Milk Soap, it worked wonderfully as you can see:





I've been craving an Orange Julius from DQ for days. While my tastebuds would love it, my shrinking (yay!) waistline would not. Instead of giving into temptation, I decided instead to give my eyes and nose a treat by making some Creamy Goat's Milk soap.


Therefore, I am pleased to present my dessert....Orange Cream Goat's Milk Soap!




Each bar is 4 ounces of creamy goodness and while I wouldn't recommend taking a bite of it, I WOULD recommend buying a few and taking a nice hot shower or bath while you send the hubby or boyfriend to bring back ice cream.

No comments: