I however, spent not a penny. I had my holiday shopping done a few weeks ago. I'll grant you my list is small (only 4 people not including the kids) and we're all restricted to $25 or handmade items, so it wasn't like it was a big challenge.
Ok, so finding presents for 3 40ish year old men that were unique, mostly or totally handmade, and that were under $25... *and* had to be "usable" items - ie...no kitschy anything or knicknacks or collectibles. It had to be functional.
It was a challenge - which was why I started shopping 2 months ago. :)
So, in honor of this day of economy boosting... here's a list of things on Etsy I haven't bought, but wish I had the money for.
5. Luxe Amber Honey Citrine and Oxidized Silver necklace by ANORIGINALJEWELRY
4. Just about all of the t-shirts from Munchey's shop, but if I had to pick just one: I used to care, really, I did..
3. A lovely reminder of the deity who runs my life...carved by TreeSkinStructures. Old One Eye
2. Lovers by casanovax2 for its elegant simplicity and stunning clean lines
1. And the number 1 thing I want on Etsy right this very moment...... is from Mindlesspursuits.
Tomorrow will be a new top 5 things I want on Etsy. Possibly. Tomorrow I'll be driving from my Out-laws beautiful home in Asheville, North Carolina... back to lovely St. Charles Missouri.
I will endeavor to at least stop in and say "hi"! In the meantime, what's you're favorite item on etsy right now? Tell me what I should be spending my money on.