Sunday, August 16, 2009

What do you know?

Better question, what would you like to know? I'm putting together lists of ideas for topics to write about here in the blog and I'd like to know what our readers would like to read. So friends, what shall it be?

There is a poll on the right sidebar in the blog. There are 4 choices (and I'm pretty sure you can pick more than one, this is the first time I've set up a poll on the blog), so cast a vote, and let us know what you'd like to read about.

The first three answers are things that directly relate to what we do and the things we use - essential oils, base oils and butters, and the possibility of listing more tutorials here on the blog. The last choice is up to you.

Do you want to know more about effective advertising? How to find your target market? Shop critiques. You name it, I'll try to write as informative an article as I can just for you.

So drop a line (here in the comments or over there in the poll) and let me know what you'd like to read about!

(I'll be watching the poll this week - it ends on Aug 23rd in the afternoon and I'll start posting new articles on the 25th)

~Amy

2 comments:

Spamgirl said...

I'd love to see some posts, maybe once a month, of something like "you're the experts" on home "remedies" for skin problems. For example, my daughter gets cold sores and I treat them with cider apple vinegar... well I now also use it for my contact dermatitis, it's great for thrust and diaper rash, etc. etc. It would be great to hear what other people are using for problems we all face.

As to you writing, maybe every time you could supply something you're doing - even if it's using x product for something new and innovative, or how you found y product also fixed your dry eyebrows lol I don't know... or maybe you do a little research on a product mentioned in a previous month's post and get the real indepth info on it, then open the floor. That would be useful :)

Heathen's Hearth said...

That sounds like a great idea - we could definitely do a monthly feature. Sort of Myths and Facts about home remedies...

thanks :)