Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hey Hey its Saturday!

And you know what that means!

Saturday Night Specials! This is a rather special weekend - Misty is in the process of moving to Michigan (they arrived safely last night! yay!) and I'm holding down the fort - ACK! lol

Also, this weekend, we're participating in the Weekend Deals on Etsy - and have been featured in the Weekend Deals Gift Guide! Thank you Etsy!

So for the Entire Weekend - we're offering Buy 1 Get 1 Free on all soaps in the shop (equal or lesser value products are always the free ones folks! - Limit 2 free soaps per customer) and Buy 1 Get 1 50% off (limit 4 50% off items) on all other products in our shop!

But, since its Saturday, and it wouldn't be a good Saturday without an SNS - I've eliminated the limits! So stock up now, believe it or not the holidays are coming up quick and this would be a great time to start stocking up on some of our great summertime scents to keep the season going!

~~~~~~

Now, It did take me a bit longer than I thought to recover from my out of town trip last week, but I promise I haven't forgotten about the poll from last week, and the first article in the series should be rolling out no later than Wednesday! I've decided since Hump Day is about the slowest day of the week (after Morose Mondays that is) that it would be a fine day for reading up on all you ever wanted to know (and maybe some things you didn't want to know) about the things that go into our bath and body products!

So, keep an eye out for Wednesday, and in the meantime, I will endeavor to keep you as up to date as I can!

~Amy

No comments: