Saturday, July 11, 2009

Because I almost peed my pants

Good feedback is wonderful. FUNNY good feedback is priceless!

For our White Chocolate Truffle Goat's Milk Soap:

"Great quality soaps, great scents and great service. I could gush on and on, but I think that everyone is sick of hearing me go on and on about how great Heathens Hearth is..."heathens hearth this...Heathens Hearth that...". i'm addicted .My family tried to stage an intervention, but i locked the bathroom door..." - houseofv


For our Black Celtic Sandalwood Soap:

"Completely addictive scent. leaves you smelling and feeling like you've been making out with foxy man who is a combination of Braveheart,Marilyn Manson and Zeus." - houseofv

1 comment:

Pretty Things said...

That's awesome! I've never gotten feedback like that! Someone once said they wanted to eat my beads but that's nothing like yours!