Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm a Handbag Whore

No, seriously, I am. Ask anyone. I will do anything for a gorgeous purse (well, almost anything...).

One of my favorite handbag dealers is Heather of DukDesigns and luckily for me, the only thing I have to whore out to get my fix is some smell goods from our shop.

I just received my second purse from Heather and I swear, I nearly had an orgasm opening up the box and pulling it out.




















Not only is it freaking awesome, gorgeous, rockin, kick-assin (I know that's not a word, but whatever), I received it Monday after ordering it Friday night! That is some express shipping, folks.

Go forth and check out her shop...not only does she currently have a sale section full of pretties for less than $10, but you won't find anything in her shop over $50!

6 comments:

Heartsabustin said...

I agree - Heather's bags are totally kick-ass! Love mine to death!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Oh goody I'm not the only one LOL!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Giggle, snort...LMAO - love it - I guess that makes me a sock whore. Her bags are divine - love the skulls!! Sarah

BOWquet said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bag! :)

Anonymous said...

Im a bag whore too. Im addicted

Heathen's Hearth said...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19255600

I want this one.